bidvertiser

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

the Mes continues


Things haven’t been as quiet as I hoped. The restraining order hasn’t been filed just yet (though the cops did tell Mes to not come back) and he’s now constantly trying to come up with as many reasons as he can to come over and cause drama. He stopped by to give a doll to his daughter and ended up staying for hours. He passed out on the couch and raided the fridge a few times. His ex-wife (lets start calling her Nee) told me and her son (lets call him Darko he’s my best friend and the reason I’m here) not to cause trouble. So we sat on the porch and waited to kick his ass if he did anything. It ended up with him getting mad about everyone sitting on the porch and that no one was sitting with him. He left screaming at Nee telling her that everything is her fault and that he was going to get her kids taken away. After that the cops came again turns out he called them saying that we were beating the 4 year old girl and smoking reefer around her. They just talked for a minute and then left. I’m at a point now where I’m seeing a bit of a pattern and I know he’s not going to stop till we come to some type of climax. The thought that goes through my head is that I want to control that climax. I can get him to flip out and do something to get him arrested but I'm not sure if causing a lot of drama is right. In the end this isn’t even my family or my battle and there are kids involved and too many complications for me to make an informed judgment about this. What ever I do I need to think fast cause last time he was here he had a gun in his truck and he’s mentioned to a lot of people his intention to turn me to hamburger. Cross your fingers for me.

16 comments:

  1. that's crazy. I hope everything turns out okay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if the story is true or not, but it's a good one. Hope you figure it out though. Getting him arrested is a good way to go, if you know he doesn't have the money to make bail, and you get him to do something that will get him a pretty good amount of time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe next time plant your weed in his truck, with some prescripts in someone else's name, or some other drugs, and have the cops come. Tell em about the gun, and have them search his vehicle. Decent way to go about it. lmao

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep a bat or something under your bed =/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck man that is quite a situation idk what id do

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah, just found this blog, had to read through the old posts to get caught up on the story... hang in there man.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stay strong brother, people will get you down but its all about your state of mind.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Get the restraining order filed, then the cops can haul his ass to jail when he comes around. Had a posting on my blog today about concealed carry if you are considering getting the means to defend yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. People like him make me sick, they just feed on causing other people to hurt. I'm sorry you have to deal with this. :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow thats messed up, be careful and hope this works out for you.

    ReplyDelete