bidvertiser

Monday, August 22, 2011

A pretty little flower

I had a friend go to the hospital today because he didn’t listen to me. He is what I like to call a “Fiend”. He almost seems like he’s uncomfortable in his own skin and is always trying to get high or drunk or anything to distort himself from reality and always on everyone else’s dime. He is currently out of weed and booze so he called me to see if I had anything I could donate to his stoner charity unforntuetly though I’ve been dry for a couple of days. He asked me “What can I smoke to take the edge off”. I told him “You can get some so called “incense” from the head shop in town. “ But he said that that was not an option for him so I happened to mention salvia but told him not to smoke it without a sitter. Turns out his roommate had some and he then proceeded to roll a fat blunt and sat on the back porch and started to burn it down disregarding my advice completely. This is when all hell broke loose. He didn’t know that it’s not a relaxing good time drug it is an incredibly fast incredibly strong hallucinogenic. He started to trip balls and dropped his joint directly onto the cushion of his chair. Unable to realize what was going on he sat there as the chair burst into flames and he along with it. He then ran screaming off his porch into the street behind his house where he was nearly killed by a passing car. The driver called an ambulance and helped put out the flames. He now has 3rd degree burns all over his stomach and arms and is missing eyebrows and his goatee. Personally I think he looks better than before but that’s just me. So now I will tell you all about salvia so that this doesn’t happen again. Salvia is to weed as the “Tower of Terror” ride is to the “Lazy river” ride. As a drug classification it is a Level 9 supper fast acting hallucinogenic. As you take your 1 hit off it you will be forcibly pulled into a world of your own making as your brain is momentarily poisoned. This pulling will be fast. You will not be able to just relax into it. You will be completely incoherent while you are on it. The trips themselves change from person to person. Mine was the feeling of everything spinning around me and then half my body disappeared as I was put into a space of complete emptiness. One of my friends said he was on the top of a mountain and he remembers the wind on his face and cold of the snow on the ground. Some people say they just laughed uncontrollably for about 5 minutes But it’s not uncommon to have bad trips like seeing people die that you know or just being freaked out for no reason and a bad trip on salvia is like no other it is hell for brief moment and that is why you never take it if your in a bad mood or a bad place in your life. These trips are also very fast and end as quickly as they start. I once did one on a 15 min break at work and was completely sober by the time I got back. Its just that fast. If you want to try it get a sitter load a bowl (never a joint my friend nearly O.D.) and use a torch lighter to take the whole bowl at once and never do more than 3 bowls in a day. It is not that dangerous but treat it with respect if you don’t look good without eyebrows.

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, not knowing what salvia does to you going into it is a big mistake, i have some horror stories even though I was fully prepared. It's an absolute nightmare of a drug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive gone bungee jumping and sky diving but im more scared of salvia by far. A nightmare it may be but it is one hell of a trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually didn't know what Salvia did to you, or how powerful it was. Good job I've never tried it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, another reason I don't do drugs. No problem with people who do, but it's not my thing.

    ReplyDelete